Thursday, February 9, 2012

1/100 MG Rick Dias Ground Type Recon and Assault Unit


This is probably my favorite mechwork along with my modified zaku,
and is by far the most decorated among all my works, literally!! I am really proud of this particular mech and it is the only work out of my other competition entries that have more than 3 wins under his belt from local regionals and international competition.

Here are more shots of the ground pounder:







Close up and detail shots of the mech, the recon unit and command console and the BFG:















and more.........








Hope you like it!!

Thanks!!
TK07 James

3 comments:

  1. This is a truly genius design. Rick Dias is one of my all time favorite suits, so seeing it shown so much love is awesome. Great, great work. It deserves every bit of praise it's received.

    ReplyDelete