Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My very First post!!!!!

Well I'm in the blogsphere now so to speak and from now on I will be able to share my works and some from my workbench.... I will start with a post of my favorite monoeye that got me started in gunpla and modeling back in 2004. It is a modified MG 1/100 Zaku that i happen to salvage from scraps... and from there what's next is history.

I started to modify the zaku using what i have, back then there was little background or i was not yet well informed of the techniques or this or that, but i manage to pull it together using scraps from G.I. joe parts, legos, pen caps, zoids parts... as in anything i can get to make the design work, and i also made him a base, this was my entry in the nationals in 2004 and also among the regionals representative in Hong Kong. This is what got me started and got me where i am to date.....

My apologies for the blurry photos.. this was taken way back in 2004. eheheheh

here it is.......

















Hope you guys like it!

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment